Standish Fire-EMS does bill for EMS transport and on scene treatment.
Our Billing is contracted with MRS (Medical Reimbursement Services) of North Windham, Maine.
All Billing Questions can be referred to them at (207) 892-0020 or through email by clicking here.
Please note that if you have Blue Cross and Blue Shield all payments for services will be sent to you the patient and will need to be signed over to the Town of Standish.
Emergency Medical Services Fee Schedule
- Call for Service without Transport: Free
- On Scene Care*: $150
- Basic Life Support with Transport*: $600
- Advanced Life Support with Transport*: $800
- Advanced Life Support with Transport*: $1,200
- Mileage: $16
- Intercept: $300.
*Per person/Per Call
EMS Subscription Service
- Seniors (60 years +): $10 Per Person
- Senior Couple: $15 Per Couple
- Residents: $20 Per Person
- Family Plan: $35 (covers family at payer's address)
- Corporation/Business: $75
If you do not have insurance Standish Fire-EMS offers an EMS Subscription that is available:
As a subscription member you will not be billed for emergency medical services not covered by your insurance for Standish EMS transportation to the nearest hospital. If you have no insurance, your entire bill for Standish EMS transportation to the nearest hospital will be forgiven. This subscription agreement covers a full year from January 1st until December 31st. Subscriptions are renewable on a calendar year basis.