The Sebago Lake Station Landing has space to accommodate fee based launch and park. Parking is available for 39 trucks and trailers, 7 spaces for vehicles without trailers, and 5 spaces at no charge limited to 1 hour for scenic viewing. The spaces are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Here are the procedures and practices that you need to be aware of:
- Our fees have changed and all Standish Resident’s must present a valid resident sticker in order to obtain the discounted rate. The sticker entitles Town Residents to launch for free and park at a discounted rate. This sticker may be obtained from the Town Clerks Office for a one time fee of $5.00.
- Town Residents must be members of The Sebago Lake Boating Club to utilize the Sandbar from the lake.
- Season passes are no longer available. Everyone must pay per parking space and per launch.
- There is a max total vehicle length parking of 43 feet.
- There is no parking on the grass.
Limited overnight parking is available at your own risk with authorization of the on duty attendant. There is a per night parking fee applied.
- Reminder that this area of the lake is within the limits of the intake for greater Portland’s water supply and bodily contact with the water is prohibited.
- Power loading of boats is prohibited as it damages the ramp and will result in the loss of privileges.
- Vehicles and trailers are left in the parking area at the owner’s risk.
- Delinquent parking fees may result in violation fines of $50.00 per violation on top of said fees and are subject to suspension of use.
- Vehicles may also be towed at owner’s expense.
|Launch & Park||$5.00||$15.00|
|Vehicle Only Park||$5.00||$5.00|
|Launch Only||No Charge||$10.00|
|Vehicle Overnight||$20.00 Per Night||$20.00 Per Night|
|Overnight Trailer Park||$30.00 x Number of Nights Plus Launch||$30.00 x Number of Nights Plus Launch|
During Summer 2013 we have recorded 894 Resident Launches and 982 non-resident launches.