Hunting and Fishing Licenses
Residents and non-residents may obtain hunting and fishing licenses from the Office of Town Clerk. Licenses may also be obtained online from the State Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife website. Anyone 10 years of age and over must obtain a license to hunt. Complimentary Over 70 hunting and fishing licenses are available from the Town Clerk's office. Lifetime license applications are also available
Adults wishing to purchase a firearm hunting license and/or an archery license must show proof of having previously held and adult license or evidence of successful completion of an approved Hunter Safety Course and/or Archery Education Course.
A valid Maine fishing license is required for anyone 16 years of age or older, to fish in inland waters or transport fish taken from inland waters.
- Restricted Area for Firearms Discharge in Standish - Look for Order 17-18 on the "New Laws" tab of the online codebook
- Click here to view State fees for fishing licenses - Scroll to the bottom of the page on the link.
- Click here to view State fees for hunting licenses - Scroll to the bottom of the page on the link.
- Click here to view hunting laws
- Click here to view fishing laws
- Salt water fishing