Building Inspections Required:
It is up to the permit holder to call us for inspections. The Code Officer has no way of knowing how fast your project may move along.
NOTE: Please give as much advance notice as possible when requesting inspections.
- Foundations: Prior to backfilling (waterproofing must be completed and all drains and rocks in place).
- Framing: Can be combined with electrical and/or plumbing rough-in inspection
- Electrical: Service & Rough-in
- Plumbing: All before closing in walls
- External Wastewater System Septic System (two inspections are required):
- Prior to the installation of pipes or gravel into the bed so we can view the scarification.
- Prior to backfilling.
- Final Inspection: Issuance of Occupancy Permit