Building Inspections Required
It is up to the permit holder to call us for inspections. The Code Officer has no way of knowing how fast your project may move along.
NOTE: Please give as much advance notice as possible when requesting inspections.
- Foundations: Prior to backfilling (waterproofing must be completed and all drains and rocks in place).
- Framing: Can be combined with electrical and/or plumbing rough-in inspection
- Electrical: Service & Rough-in
- Plumbing: All before closing in walls
- External Wastewater System Septic System (two inspections are required):
- Prior to the installation of pipes or gravel into the bed so we can view the scarification.
- Prior to backfilling.
- Final Inspection: Issuance of Occupancy Permit